Everyone loves Fruit Ninja, right? Slicing fruit was an amazing experience on iOS and competitive fun in your living room on Xbox 360 Kinect.
So now that you’ve sliced your way through fruit as a ninja, are you ready to slice your way through live ninja combat as a Mini Ninja? Or better yet, is the Kinect ready for the Mini Ninjas.
Developer Side-kick Ltd and Square-Enix seem to think so. The two companies announced today the release of Mini Ninjas Adventures, a Kinect exclusive.
While the visuals seem to have the same playful fun of the past Mini Ninjas games, this one will boil down to gameplay and how well the Kinect functionality works.
Mini Ninjas Adventures hits Xbox Live Arcade on June 29, 2012. It will be priced at 800 points.
- 21 Different Levels – All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
- Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
- Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
- Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
- Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
- Character upgrade system – Customise your character to suit your Ninja style