Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be getting an added dose of celebrity voice talent. The 3DS exclusive will witness the return of Star Trek legend Leonard Nimoy (Fringe) to the role of Master Xehanort, archenemy of Sora and Riku.
Square Enix also announced that Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense), Hayden Panetierre (Heroes), David Gallagher (The Vampire Diaries, 7th Heaven), recording artist Jesse McCartney, and Quinton Flynn (Robot Chicken) will also return to reprise their roles.
- Osment voices Sora, who is working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
- Gallagher voices Riku, Sora’s best friend who is also trying to become a true Keyblade Master.
- Panetierre voices Xion, the 14th member of Organization XIII, the group that opposes Sora and his friends.
- McCartney voices heroes Roxas and Ventus.
- Flynn voices Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.