While the networks are playing the shell game with what pilots they’re going to go forward with, USA is locking up the premiere dates of its entire summer lineup which includes heavy hitters like White Collar, Covert Affaris, and Burn Notice while series on the rise, Suits, Royal Pains, and Necessary Roughness also get time slots. Take note of new lead-in partners Royal Pains and Necessary Roughness on Wednesday nights to give viewers a lot of therapy and medicated troubles.
Series Starting in May:
• Common Law finally debuts on May 11 and run on Friday nights at 10PM.
Series starting in June:
• Royal Pains Season 4 kicks off on June 6, Wednesdays at 9PM.
• Necessary Roughness Season 2 will begin on June 6, Wednesdays at 10PM.
• Burn Notice Season 6 will see the first episode with Fiona (Gabrielle Anwar) behind bars on June 14, Thursdays at 9PM.
• Suits Season 2 will begin the following week on June 14, Thursdays at 10PM.
Series launching in July:
• Covert Affairs Season 3 in a time change will lead-in White Collar, Tuesdays at 9PM.
• White Collar Season 4 will anchor USA’s summer lineup on Tuesdays, at 10PM.
• Political Animals will air on Sundays in July but it has yet to be announced when the premiere date will be. This will be a six-part miniseries, from Greg Berlanti (Everwood) that stars Sigourney Weaver as Elaine Barrish, patterned off of Hilary Clinton. Elaine keeps her plates spinning at work and at home while an ambitious D.C. journalist, played by Carla Gugino aims to ruin Elaine’s career.