HBO has just announced that bloodsuckers the world over can get ready for True Blood Season 5 with the DVD and Blu-ray release of True Blood: The Complete Fourth Season.
True Blood‘s fourth season hits Blu-ray and DVD on May 29, 2012.
Blu-ray Features (along with all DVD extras):
- Includes “Blu-ray with HBO Select”: DVD + Digital Copy
- Enhanced Viewing:
– Character Perspectives (picture-in-picture): Find out the back story of what happened in Bon Temps while Sookie was missing in Faerieland and get the inside scoop from your favorite characters including Andy, Arlene, Crystal, Debbie, Don Bartolo, Godrick, Jason, Lafayette, Luna, Maxine, Melinda, Nan, Pam, and Tara.
– Vampire Histories/Character Bios and Hints/FYIs: Get even more background on favorite characters, trivia facts as well as show hints and clues.
– Flashback/Flash Forward: Move through time in the world of Bon Temps. Flashback to relive pivotal moments or Flash Forward to reveal the significance of a certain scene.
– True Blood Lines: Uncover secrets from relationships past and present in this engaging, fully interactive guide and archive.
- True Blood: The Final Touches: join show creator and executive producer Alan Ball as he reveals an exclusive, never-before-seen glimpse in the post production process of True Blood.
- Inside the Episodes: get the backstories on each episode with revealing interviews from the show writers.
- Audio Commentaries: six commentaries with cast and crew including Alan Ball, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgård, Deborah Ann Woll, Sam Trammell, Fiona Shaw, and more.