Poll: Will Bobby Survive the ‘Supernatural’ Season 7 Mid-Season Finale

by Bags Hooper on November 25, 2011 · 17 comments

in Supernatural

Will Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) be forced to face the unworldy alone? In the Supernatural Season 7 mid-season finale, Bobby (Jim Beaver) lies at “Death’s Door”.

He’s guided the Winchester brothers throughout most of their lives, facing off against the legions of heaven, hell, Castiel (Misha Collins) and now the Leviathans. But, can the Winchesters and Supernatural really go on in a Bobby-less world?

Vote now and let us know your thoughts on whether or not Bobby should live or die at the end of “Death’s Door”.

[poll=146]

jim beaver supernatural

The Supernatural mid-season finale airs Dec. 2 at 9/8c on The CW.

{ 17 comments }

M. P. November 26, 2011 at 1:02 am

Castiel was my favorite character followed by Bobby. If they kill Bobby off too, then it’s clear to me that this show really doesn’t want anyone  watching who is not a huge fan of Sam and Dean. :( That’s the show’s choice of course,  but it still makes me sad. I guess it’s my foolish fault for connecting with the secondary characters more than the mains.

SuzieQ77 December 2, 2011 at 4:20 am

I won’t be watching the ep — I’ll tape it — if he dies I’m done.  I found the first year boring, still do when they rerun it for the most part.  It was the secondary characters [Ellen, Jo, Bobbie, Gabriel, Rufus and Cas] that made it interesting.  They’re all gone then so am I. Falling apart Dean, angsty Sam — been there done that  enough already.

Cnordhoj November 26, 2011 at 1:44 am

That’s how they make interesting television.  If nobody changed or died, then it would get awfully boring after a while.  I love Bobby’s character and his relationship with the boys (especially Dean) and I would hate to see him killed off.  However, if they killed him off, I would still watch the show.

Redredrock November 26, 2011 at 2:57 am

If we follow this logic, they would have to kill Sam or Dean.

Krissyferrant November 27, 2011 at 12:13 am

they will most likely be killed…..in the series finale…someday

cindy November 26, 2011 at 1:48 am

I can live without Cas, but no Bobby?  No way!  No freakin’ way!!!

Becka Sue November 26, 2011 at 2:49 am

I hope they don’t kill off bobby….as dean says in the preview they have lost enough…I love sam and dean to death but I like many others have also connected with the other characters that have come and gone in the show and bobby is one of them….I personally think he is way too important to kill off….just as castiel was don’t take bobby from them…they already lost castiel and that has caused dean to be suicidal enough….can you imagine if bobby dies how much worse his thinking will get?! Let bobby live!

Feldais November 26, 2011 at 8:04 am

Dude…….Jim’s character in Deadwood died in the same f*(^%^&^ way! When I saw it on Supernatural, that moment in Deadwood immediately popped into my head! And I was just at mad then as I am now about it! And since some ass in my house thought turning off the DVR would be cute I have no way of seeing the finale!!!! And I would suspect that that same gun that Dick shot Bobby with is prolly the same type used to kill Ellsworth in Deadwood! But I wouldn’t wager $ on that tho it is still just hunch!

Zorconds1 November 26, 2011 at 8:45 pm

Castiel will show up before this is all over…  Hes not dead.

El último refugio November 26, 2011 at 8:49 pm

He can’t be dead. They could kill him, ok? but then what? No Bobby, No Casstiel, no Ellen, no Jo, no Ash…they can’t make the show without any of them…

Cindy Shufelt November 27, 2011 at 8:22 pm

I think this will be a near death experience for Bobby and while he is in a coma he confronts his past as the Winchesters  use the file Bobby stole from Dick Roman  to stop the Leviathan’s nefarious plans.

Brainwave953 November 28, 2011 at 12:20 pm

I’d rather Bobby would survive, being the only real ally of the Winchesters left. But I still don’t think that Castiel’s involvement in the story is over either. The writers wouldn’t just kill off a popular character. Unless Misha Collins wanted to leave, which I doubt.
Bobby will survive. All the main characters do, and if they ever do die, they’re always resurrected somehow. That’s why i think Castiel will come back, my guess is that it’ll be in the Season 7 Finale.

Emqueenie December 12, 2011 at 11:39 pm

I think they will not kill off Bobby.  He will be brought back and I also think Cass is still coming back… where is he!  Bobby has to help them shove the Leviathans (sp?) back into purgatory! Queenie

Emqueenie December 12, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Emqueenie December 12, 2011 at 11:39 pm

Luvsthewings January 7, 2012 at 8:42 pm

I am sure that Bobby and Cas will return. I keep waiting for Cas to show up casually in an episode. He BETTER.

If Bobby does not come back, I will be on of the many that writes angry letters to the show.

check my site December 4, 2014 at 5:56 pm

I simply want to tell you that I am very new to blogging and site-building and seriously loved your web blog. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your website . You absolutely have impressive article content. Appreciate it for sharing your web-site.

Comments on this entry are closed.