Since March, the public has been waiting for a 3DS game that says, “Hey, I want to own a 3DS so that I can play that game.”
While we can only hope that this mystical game comes before the end of 2011 in the form of one of Nintendo’s first-party Mario titles, Square-Enix has us anxiously awaiting its upcoming action-adventure game Heroes of Ruin. Check out the trailer above for the game developed by n-Space. It has some terrific graphics and promises several giant boss battles as we well as a unique co-op gaming experience.
About Heroes of Ruin:
– Battle alone or with friends, chatting with your team in real-time using the 3DS microphone, trade items with them, forge new alliances and engage in tactical team play to overcome enemies
– Choose from four diverse and powerful classes then customize your appearance from the outset, and as your character evolves, your fighting style, armor set
– Be a mercenary fighter doing battle against deadly fiends and powerful beasts battling forth on your own in single player or join forces with other heroes online
– Explore and fight through dynamic environments; battle against a wide variety of deadly creatures who?ll stretch your combat and tactical skills
– Play in new ways and access more rewards and achievements by completing challenges sent to your 3DS everyday, or download frequent new game content.